Brown Sugar Bacon Waffles Recipe
"These are perfect for those lazy weekend mornings when you have time to wake up late and still have time to cook breakfast! They are deliciously irresistible."
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the bacon on the prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is crispy and the brown sugar is caramelized, 10 to 15 minutes. Immediately remove the bacon to a cutting board; cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Preheat a waffle iron; grease with cooking spray.
- Whisk the flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Beat the eggs, buttermilk, vegetable oil, and vanilla together in a separate bowl; fold the wet mixture into the flour mixture. Add the bacon and stir, being careful to not over mix.
- Ladle the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until golden brown; serve hot.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 790 calories;45.9 g fat;76 g carbohydrates;18.4 g protein;153 mg cholesterol;1238 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article