Kimchi scrambled eggs
Nutrition and extra info
Nutrition: Per serving
- 2 medium eggs
The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition packed with protein and a…
- 1 tbsp milk
One of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a ‘complete’ food…
- 40g kimchi
Kimchi is a Korean family of well over 100 different vegetable pickles eaten as a side dish, a…
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread, toasted
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- pinch of togarashi, to serve (optional)
- Beat the eggs and milk together with a pinch of salt. Pour into a non-stick pan over a low heat. Leave untouched for 30 seconds, then lift the pan a little and swirl the eggs around. Cook for 2 mins more, then fold through the kimchi, breaking up the eggs to scramble them.
- Serve the kimchi scrambled eggs on the toast, and top with the spring onion and tograshi, if using.