Vegetarian Quiche Recipe
"Perfect for breakfast, this vegetarian quiche also makes a great lunch or light dinner when served with a salad."
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt over zucchini and let sit for 10 minutes to drain water.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (235 degrees C). Line pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake pastry shell in preheated oven for 5 minutes; remove foil and bake until shell is lightly browned, about 5 minutes longer.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, green pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, and zucchini until just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and cinnamon; spoon vegetable mixture into crust.
- Beat eggs in a bowl; stir in milk, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Carefully pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 314 calories;20.9 g fat;21.5 g carbohydrates;11.2 g protein;174 mg cholesterol;912 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article