Carrot Cake III Recipe
"I’ve tried many carrot cakes, and this is my favorite recipe. If you don’t like pecans, feel free to leave them out."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, white sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in carrots. Fold in pecans.Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- To Make Frosting:In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in chopped pecans. Frost the cooled cake.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 575 calories;34.8 g fat;63.7 g carbohydrates;5.1 g protein;69 mg cholesterol;347 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article