Lemon Dainty Recipe
"A light lemon dessert! Delicious! I usually double the recipe and bake it in ramekins. My mother used to make this and it has been a favorite with our family or anyone we serve it to."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk sugar, flour, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk, lemon juice, egg yolks, and lemon zest until smooth.
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form sharp peaks. Fold egg whites into flour mixture; pour into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Set baking dish in a baking pan. Pour water into baking pan to make a 1-inch deep water bath around baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle, about 50 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Per Serving: 188 calories;1.6 g fat;40.6 g carbohydrates;4.1 g protein;69 mg cholesterol;135 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article