Christmas Lights Bark
Total Time: 25 Mins
Yield: Serves 10 to 12
This adorable treat is the perfect holiday project to tackle with the kids.
- 12chocolate graham cracker rectangles
- 1(10-oz.) pkg. white chocolate melting wafers (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1(4-oz.) white chocolate baking bar, chopped (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1/2 cup green candy coating disks (such as Wilton Candy Melts)
- Green chewy fruit-flavored candy, cut in half (such as Mike and Ike)
- Candy-coated chocolate-covered peanuts (such as Peanut M&M’S)
How to Make It
Line a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper. Line prepared pan with graham crackers.
Place white chocolate melting wafers and chopped white chocolate baking bar in a medium microwavable bowl. Melt on MEDIUM (50%) power for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Using a small offset spatula, spread melted chocolate evenly over graham crackers until smooth. Let stand until hardened, about 20 minutes.
Melt green candy coating disks according to package directions. Spoon into a small zip-lock freezer bag. Snip a small hole in corner of bag. Pipe a “light string” over hardened white chocolate. Attach green candy halves to top of peanut candy pieces, pressing lightly to adhere to top of candy. Pipe a small dot of melted green disks to candy and attach to “string” to resemble Christmas lights.
Source: Read Full Article