Photo by Jennifer Davick
A ginger and coconut aminos dressing brings together this healthful salad of crunchy cucumbers and toothsome seaweed.
- 4 servings
- 3/4 ounce dried wakame seaweed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- In a bowl, soak the wakame in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain in a colander. Combine the seaweed and cucumber in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the vinegar, coconut aminos, olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, and salt. Toss the vegetables with 2 tablespoons dressing. Taste and add more dressing if desired.
Source: Read Full Article