Curry Salmon with Mango Recipe
"Curried salmon with mango is best served immediately. Enjoy!"
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on the baking sheet and fold edges of aluminum foil up over the salmon and crimp to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Mix avocado oil, curry powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over salmon. Scatter diced mango, red onion, and serrano pepper over salmon. Serve garnished with cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Cook’s Note:
- Substitute olive oil for the avocado oil if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 330 calories;20.6 g fat;12.2 g carbohydrates;25 g protein;50 mg cholesterol;91 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article