Delicious Pimm’s Jubilee Spritz recipe with unusual jam and basil twist
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
A special Pimm’s recipe has been created to ring in the historic Platinum Jubilee this weekend. Pimm’s ambassador, Christie Knight has created a delicious cocktail, especially for the occasion with strawberries and basil.
Jubilee Pimm’s Spritz recipe
- 50ml Pimm’s
- 2 teaspoons of strawberry jam
- 4-5 basil leaves
- Juice of half a lemon (about 15ml)
- Soda water
- 1 strawberry for garnish
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Pimm’s Official (@pimmsgb)
- Add all the ingredients (other than soda water) to a shaker. Use a spoon to stir and combine the contents, then fill with ice and give it a strong shake
- Strain into a wine glass full of ice and top with soda
- Garnish with a strawberry and basil leaf
How to make the ‘perfect’ Aperol Spritz for the Jubilee weekend [RECIPE]
Mary Berry’s ‘irresistible’ cupcakes have a ‘little surprise inside’ [FOOD]
Make traditional Cornish clotted cream with just 2 ingredients [HOW TO]
Pimm’s has launched a limited-edition PIMM’S No.1 bottle to celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
The newly designed limited-edition bottle features an appropriate bunting and Union Jack-themed label.
While Pimm’s fans can enjoy a new cocktail, the spirit is still good for the classic Pimm’s drink.
How does one make the perfect Pimm’s?
Classic Pimm’s recipe
- 200ml Pimm’s
- 600ml Lemonade
- Sliced orange
- Sliced lemon
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced cucumber
- Fresh mint
Pimm's issue 'summer forecast' with presenter Sian Lloyd
- Fill a jug halfway with ice
- Add fruit, cucumber, and mint
- Pour over the Pimm’s
- Before serving top the jug up with lemonade and serve
Source: Read Full Article