Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
"A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fans out there. Serve topped with whipped cream."
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 426 calories;29 g fat;35.5 g carbohydrates;7.2 g protein;108 mg cholesterol;354 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article