Grilled Salmon with Maple Syrup and Soy Sauce Recipe
"This is a quick and tasty salmon recipe with maple syrup and soy sauce, with almost no cleanup required. Serve with brown rice and steamed pea pods."
- Combine soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, ginger, pepper, and salt in a shallow container with a tight-fitting lid. Place salmon, flesh-side down, in the container and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Once heated, turn down one side to low heat.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, over low heat on the preheated grill and close the lid. Allow to cook, basting once with reserved marinade, until easily flaked with a fork, about 20 minutes. Salmon will easily remove from the grill by sliding a spatula between salmon and the skin.
- Cook’s Note:
- Aluminum foil may be placed under salmon on the grill for easier cleanup.
- Editor’s Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 271 calories;9.1 g fat;16.4 g carbohydrates;29.8 g protein;78 mg cholesterol;1999 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article