Kicky Steak Strips with Rice Recipe
“This was made originally by an old housemate of mine. When I moved, I took it with me.It’s a great, spicy favorite with me and my fiance.”
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Ready In
- In a medium container, mix Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place steak strips in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Place rice and water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until tender. Season with pepper. Place steak into the saucepan and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, to desired doneness. Discard remaining marinade. Serve over the cooked rice.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Potrzebujesz pozyczki bez baz? Na Binixo.pl znajdą Państwo mnóstwo ofert tylko legalnych i wiarygodnych firm pożyczkowych.
Per Serving: 427 calories;14.5 g fat;48.9 g carbohydrates;23.2 g protein;61 mg cholesterol;466 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article