“This is made from a recipe I found on here and my grandma. I combined from a spaghetti recipe. So tasty! My husband said to add spinach to the top.”
28 ouncesdiced tomatoes
6 ouncesContadina tomato paste
4 beef bouillon cubes
3 tablespoonsitalian seasoning
1⁄2 cupbrown sugar
12 ounceslasagna noodles
1 tablespoonolive oil
1 pintricotta cheese
1⁄2 cup sartori parmesan cheese
1 lbground turkey or 1lbhamburger
1 squeeze garlic paste
1 lbmozzarella cheese, shredded
spinach, for the top
1. Place lasagne noodles in a 6 quart stockpot with a little olive oil.
2. Boil the noodles.
3. Meanwhile, brown the hamburger on 3.
4. Add the diced tomatoes to the hamburger along with the tomato paste. Add the garlic.
5. Add basil and italian seasoning to the tomatoes, hamburger, and tomato paste. Keep it boiling on 3 for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, mix the eggs and ricotta with parsley.
7. Now that the noodles are done, rinse them with cold water and pat dry.
8. Take 3 noodles to the bottom of a lasagne pan.
9. Take 1/3 the ricotta mixture to the noodles in the pan. Spread evenly.
10. Take 1/3 the hamburger mixture over the top of the ricotta.
11. Evenly spread the mozzarella over the mixture.
12. repeat twice. Then to the top add parmesan. Next, add spinach evenly over the top.
13. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until melted! Done!
Source: Read Full Article