Active time: :20 min. Total time: :30 min.
Yield: :Serves 16 (serving size: 1 cup)
For the perfect, all-purpose macaroni salad, look no further than this easy recipe. Our version of the staple summertime side dish delivers everything you love about a classic, creamy pasta salad, but with an extra touch of vibrancy. Chopped bell peppers deliver colorful, sweet crunch while cream cheese provides a tangy depth, and fresh dill lends a flavorful kick of freshness. Whether you’re heading to a picnic or potluck-style barbecue, a large bowl of this macaroni salad will always be more than welcome.
- 1 pound uncooked large elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2(8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1medium-size red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1medium-size yellow bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1medium-size orange bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped celery (from 4 stalks)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
How to Make It
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
Place pasta, bell peppers, celery, and dill in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to combine.
Source: Read Full Article