Pickle Pico de Gallo
Total Time: 5 Mins
Yield: Serves 8 (serving size: 1/4 cup)
Where our pickle people at? This one’s for you. Our “Pickle de Gallo” is a vibrant, tangy twist on the beloved chip and taco topper, pico de gallo. Whether you serve this zippy condiment up with corn chips or use it as a relish for grilled meats, Pickle Pico definitely deserves a spot at your next cookout.
- 9refrigerated jarred kosher dill pickle spears, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2small yellow onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1jalapeño chile, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons pickle brine (from jarred pickles)
- Pinch of granulated sugar
How to Make It
Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Source: Read Full Article