Pizza Spaghetti Casserole Recipe
"Freakin’ delicious! Add any extra pizza toppings (black olives, sausage, onions, green peppers, etc.) if desired."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain water and transfer spaghetti to the prepared baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a bowl; pour over spaghetti. Add pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, and oregano to spaghetti and mix well.
- Spread ground beef over spaghetti mixture and top with 1/2 of the pepperoni. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over pepperoni and top with the remaining pepperoni and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 582 calories;24.3 g fat;59.8 g carbohydrates;28.9 g protein;91 mg cholesterol;935 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article