2. Now prepare the batter for the paneer manchurian. For this, in a bowl take approximately 3 tbsp of cornflour, 5 to 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour (maida), 1/2 teaspoons black pepper powder, 1 egg (beaten) and 3 finely chopped green chillies. Mix thoroughly.
3. Coat the paneer pieces in the above-prepared batter.
4. Heat oil in a wok.
5. Deep fry the paneer cubes in the hot oil. Drain and keep aside to cool.
6. Now prepare the gravy for the paneer manchurian.
7. For gravy, heat about 2 to 3 tablespoons of rice bran oil in a skillet.
8. Add the chopped onion and spring onion. Stir fry for a few minutes.
9. Fold in the chopped ginger, garlic and green chilli, all of which are finely chopped.
10. Mix well and stir-fry for a few minutes.
11. Add green chilli sauce and soya sauce.
12. Cook until the gravy thickens.
13. Fold in the fried paneer cubes and mix lightly.
14. Garnish with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.