Crank Up the AC! Macy’s 48-Hour Kitchen Sale Is Scorching-Hot.
We’re having a heat wave, and the only thing hotter than the weather outside might be Macy’s 48-hour sale. Starting today, the retailer is offering huge savings storewide, giving an extra 15% off select daily deals through July 20 and an extra $20 off purchases of $48 or more using code HOUR48 through July 21. That means you can score big discounts on dinnerware, cooking tools and appliances, storage solutions to keep your kitchen organized, and so much more (including those Prime Day deals you might have missed out on, such as an Instant Pot and KitchenAid mixer). Here are some of the items we’ve got our eye on right now.
1. Fiesta Cool Colors 12-Piece Classic Dinnerware Set, $92 using code HOUR48 (normally $188)
The yellow, green, and blue colors of these plates and bowls make the perfect setting for a summertime gathering. More Fiesta dinnerware set colors are also included in this sale, as are mugs, serveware, and even festive napkins.
2. All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10″ Covered Fry Pan, $80 using code HOUR48 (normally $130)
Every kitchen should have at least one piece of cookware from gold-standard manufacturer All-Clad. We like this 10-inch fry pan because it heats evenly for perfect searing, browning, and frying, plus it’s dishwasher- and oven-safe.
3. OXO 5-Piece Pop Container Set, $30 using code HOUR48 (normally $84)
Professional chefs love these containers, which feature an airtight closure system that locks freshness in with the touch of a button. The set includes a 0.3-qt. square, 1.5-qt. square, 2.1-qt. tall square, and two 0.9-qt. short squares.
4. Martha Stewart Enameled Cast Iron 6-Quart Dutch Oven, $70 using code HOUR48 (normally $180)
Less expensive than Le Creuset, this enameled cast iron Dutch oven from Martha Stewart works just as hard. It can be used for making rice and casseroles, roasting chicken, or slow-cooking chili and pasta sauces.
5. Cuisinart FP-8 Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor, $99, plus Deal of the Day extra 15% off (normally $125)
Having company this weekend? This food processor makes appetizers easy, whether you’re chopping vegetables for a spicy salsa or puréeing chickpeas into a smooth hummus.
6. Joseph Joseph 4-Piece Large Index Cutting Boards, $40 using code HOUR48 (normally $100)
This set includes four cutting boards that can be used for different tasks. Use one just for meats, another just for veggies … you get the idea. Bonus: Each board is color-coded for easy identification and stores neatly in the accompanying holder.
7. Bodum Chambord 12-Cup French Press, $40 using code HOUR48 (normally $70)
Bodum is the name to know when it comes to French press coffee makers, so you should take the plunge on this deal (get it?). This model makes between two to 12 cups of coffee in four minutes. Just put grounds in the glass carafe, pour in hot water, push down the plunger, and you’re done!
8. Fiesta Ivory 9” x 13” Rectangular Baker, $38 using code HOUR48 (normally $82)
Serve up lasagna, casseroles, brownies, and other baked goods in this bright baking dish from Fiesta, which is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
9. iRobot Roomba 677 W-Fi Connected Robot, $329, plus Deal of the Day extra 15% off (normally $412)
You’re busy enough cooking, so let this Roomba take care of the vacuuming.Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, it has sensors that help it navigate around obstacles as it cleans up crumbs and other dirt from your floor.
Source: Read Full Article