Slow Cooker Enchiladas Recipe
"An old Mexican classic with a new twist. Anytime we have a potluck, I am asked to bring these. Can be made with chicken or beef."
- Crumble the ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Add taco seasoning and water; simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.Watch Now
- In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. Mix in most of the cheese, reserving 3/4 cup for later.Watch Now
- Place a layer oftortillas covering the bottom of a slow cooker. Scoop a layer of the ground beef over that, and then spoon a layer of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layers until you run out of stuff, ending with a layer of tortillas on the top. Top with remaining cheese.Watch Now
- Cover, and cook on High for 45 minutes to 1 hour.Watch Now
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 712 calories;45.6 g fat;36 g carbohydrates;40.9 g protein;142 mg cholesterol;2089 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article