Vietnamese Spring Roll Pizza Recipe
"All of the incredible, fresh flavors of a Vietnamese spring roll go into this better-for-you pizza! Spicy peanut sauce, crunchy veggies, chicken, fresh herbs, and just a touch of melty cheese to tie it all together for a light and delicious-tasting pizza."
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place broccoli slaw and red onion on the parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Bake for 5 minutes; remove from oven, and set aside. Leave oven on.
- Spread 1/2 of the peanut sauce on one of the pizza crusts. Top with broccoli-onion mixture, 1/2 of the chicken, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat with second crust and remaining ingredients.
- Place pizzas directly on oven rack and bake until crust is golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle basil, cilantro, and mint on each pizza before serving.
Per Serving: 240 calories;12.8 g fat;22.9 g carbohydrates;8.3 g protein;25 mg cholesterol;179 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article