Gluten-free pasta al forno
Olive oil spray
400g pack Cooks’ Ingredients soffritto mix
2 orange or yellow peppers, seeded and diced
400g essential Waitrose extra lean British beef mince
680g jar Waitrose passata with chopped basil
8 Cooks’ Ingredients sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
300g LOVE life gluten free fusilli or penne
350g essential Waitrose cheese sauce
1 tbsp parmigiano reggiano, grated
1. Spray a large pan with olive oil and cook the soffritto and peppers for 5 minutes until softened, then add the beef and cook for a further 5 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Stir in the passata and sundried tomatoes and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain well.
4. Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Mix the pasta with the meat sauce and then spoon the mixture into the base of an ovenproof dish. Top with the cheese sauce and then sprinkle with the parmigiano reggiano.
5. Sit the dish on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
Source: Read Full Article