Nutritionist shares tip to lose fat ‘significantly’ faster without diet
A sports nutrition expert from Bulk.com explained that baking soda can “reduce fatigue during high-intensity exercise” and act as a “stimulant” helping with “short, high-intensity periods of exercise”.
They explained: “This is due to its ability to reduce hydrogen ions produced from anaerobic metabolism.”
Therefore, women who are looking to lose weight in time for summer can boost their workouts and exercise “for a longer period of time” using the kitchen staple.
The experts added: “Baking soda is also good for helping reduce recovery time from that exercise. This is because it decreases the acidity in your working muscles to help you exercise longer.
“Essentially, it can help to increase strength, coordination, and high intensity exercise performance, allowing you to push yourself further during intense activities such as weightlifting, running, swimming, and cycling.”
Research suggests that the most effective dose is 0.3 grams per kg taken 60–180 minutes before exercise, the fitness gurus explained.
The nutrition experts shared a delicious coconut protein cake recipe that contains baking soda to “help boost your workout”.
It is recommended women visit a nutritionist or GP before starting a new diet or meal plan.
Kate’s ‘super drink’ recipe she may have every morning for natural glow[ROYAL FOOD]
Kate may have ‘delicious’ breakfast food every day to lose weight[DIET]
Man ‘dramatically’ transforms his body in six months and meets love of his life[WEIGHT LOSS]
Coconut protein cake recipe
- 60g coconut flour
- One scoop vegan coconut whey protein
- 1/3 cup (78ml) coconut oil melted
- Three large eggs
- Two tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup stevia
- One tsp baking powder
- One tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line two 7.5” (or 8”) cake pans with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, sift together the coconut flour, ultra fine Scottish oats, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, stevia and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, yogurt and extracts.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk together until smooth. You may need to add more or less water depending on what flour you have used – it will be thick but pourable. Leave to stand for about two minutes – the batter will thicken up a bit.
- Whisk in the vinegar, then immediately pour into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 18-22 minutes (if using 8” pans it will be done in about 18 minutes) or until golden, well risen and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
Source: Read Full Article