Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
"You’ll be glad you made this recipe for pumpkin muffins with a cream cheese filling and a streusel topping."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 muffin cups, or use paper liners.
- To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft. Add egg, vanilla and brown sugar. Beat until smooth, then set aside.
- For the streusel topping: In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Add butter and cut it in with a fork until crumbly. Set aside.
- For the muffin batter:In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and add eggs, pumpkin, olive oil and vanilla. Beat together until smooth.
- Place pumpkin mixture in muffin cups about 1/2 full. Then add one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture right in the middle of the batter. Try to keep cream cheese from touching the paper cup. Sprinkleon the streusel topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (195 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 304 calories;12.2 g fat;45.2 g carbohydrates;4.3 g protein;50 mg cholesterol;226 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article