Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner for Two Recipe
"Dinner couldn’t be easier! This is perfect for those hectic weeknights and the recipe can easily be doubled. Feel free to use different vinaigrette flavors and/or vegetables for a change of pace. Use chicken breasts that are 6-8 ounces each for best results."
- Pound chicken breasts to an even 1-inch thickness with a meat tenderizer. Place into a resealable bag and drizzle with 1/4 cup Greek salad dressing. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line an 11×17-inch sheet pan with foil. Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place on the center of the sheet pan. Discard marinade.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon Greek salad dressing in a bowl. Place potatoes to one side of the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place green beans and bell pepper into the same bowl and toss with remaining 1 tablespoon Greek salad dressing.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, stir potatoes, and add beans and bell pepper to the other side of chicken. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with feta cheese and season salt and pepper.
- Cook’s Notes:
- If potatoes are on the larger side, cut into quarters so that pieces are no larger than 1-inch thick.
- The vegetables will be cooked al dente in this recipe. If you prefer soft vegetables, add them in after the chicken has cooked for 12 minutes and cook an additional 11 to 13 minutes.
- Editor’s Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 402 calories;21.6 g fat;24 g carbohydrates;29 g protein;76 mg cholesterol;597 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article