3-Ingredient Ranch Chicken Wings
- Prep 10 min
- Total50 min
Three ingredients is all you need for these quick and tasty ranch-flavored chicken wings. They make an excellent weeknight appetizer or an easy game-day dish to share.
package (3 lb) frozen chicken wings, thawed and drained
package (1 oz) ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
Ranch dressing, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Line two 15x10x1-inch pans with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, add chicken wings and oil; mix well. Stir in ranch dressing mix and red pepper; toss to coat evenly.
- 3Spread wings in pans, skin side down. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and turn wings over. Return to oven, rotating pans, and continue baking 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink and temperature at least 165°F.
- 4Serve with ranch dressing.
- Serve these with a drizzle of ranch dressing and a sprinkle of chopped chives for amped-up ranch flavor.
- Make sure chicken wings are completely thawed to avoid watering out during baking.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- This quick chicken wings recipe is great for entertaining friends or sharing with your family.With only three ingredients, the wings can be prepared in just 10 minutes and make 12 servings. Blending a small kick of cayenne pepper with the Midwestern ranch flavor we love, these wings are the perfect addition to any party. This appetizer can be served with celery and carrots to cleanse your palette of the spiciness of the wings.Did you know that the original Buffalo chicken wings were invented in 1964? Rumor has it that a bar in Buffalo, N.Y., created the dish by mistake. Thankfully, chicken wings have since risen to fame and are now a game day staple. If you’re looking for wings with a little more spice, check out our Sweet and Sour Wings with Sriracha.Want more than just the wings? Learn how to cook a whole chicken or browse all of our top-rated chicken recipes for your next family get-together.
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article