Asian salad (vegan)
Fresh meal for summer!😋
- 1/2 pack rice vermicelli, cooked and rinced (cold)
- 2 large carrots, cut in julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small english cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lettuce head or nappa cabbage head, minced
- 1 block vegetable firm tofu, diced (I used Soyarie brand)
- 8 teaspoon unsalted chopped peanuts or cashew
- to taste Fresh ground black pepper
- to taste Asian sesame dressing (I used Le Grec brand)
Separate all ingrediemts in 4 plates.
Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper.
Drizzle with asian dressing.
Serve with hot imperial rolls or eggrolls on the side.
Source: Read Full Article