Active time: 5 min.Total time:5 min.
Yield: 3/4 cup
Looking for an all-purpose sauce that can be used all over the place? Make some remoulade. Ours has a sweet richness, and its mouthfeel is enhanced thanks to the presence of relish and mustard seeds. It’s creamy, tangy, and sweet with a titch of spice that enlivens things. Remoulade is obviously great paired with shrimp and crab cakes, but it’s also incredible on a roast beef sandwich. When in doubt, serve it with something fried and crunchy.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- tablespoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons vinegar-based hot sauce (such as Crystal or Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
How to Make It
Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up
to 2 weeks.
Source: Read Full Article