BBQ Peach Pulled Pork
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Active: 30 min
- Yield:4 to 6 servings
- Turn a 6-quart multi-cooker to the saute/sear function.
- Combine the cumin, garlic powder, ginger, mustard, onion powder, pepper, chili powder and 1 tablespoon of the salt in a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle the pork all over with half of the spice rub; set the other half aside.
- Add the oil to the multi-cooker and sear the pork on all sides. You may need to sear in batches. Pour in the stock, vinegar and half of the jam. Add the mustard and garlic. Close and lock the multi-cooker and set the valve to the sealing position. Turn on, select the high-pressure function and set the timer for 45 minutes.
- Once the cook time ends, move the valve to the venting position (using a towel to protect your hand) to quickly release the steam. Turn off the cooker and transfer the pork to a cutting board. Strain the pot liquor into a fat separator.
- While the pork is cooling, assemble the BBQ sauce in the bowl of the multi-cooker: Pour in 1/4 cup of the strained pot liquor and the remaining jam, spice rub and 1 teaspoon salt. Whisk in the tomato sauce, molasses, soy sauce and Worcestershire until evenly combined. Turn on the sear/saute function and cook until the sauce begins to simmer, 2 to 3 minutes. Once the sauce has thickened slightly, turn off the multi-cooker.
- Pull the tender pork into large chunks using two forks. Add the pulled pork to the hot sauce and toss to combine. Top with parsley. Serve immediately.
Source: Read Full Article