Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Loaf
This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 20 min
- Total45 min
You’re only four ingredients away from bringing this sweet pull-apart coffee cake to life! This easy baking recipe preps in just 20 minutes and is great for little hands to help—kids will love dipping the biscuits into the melted butter and rolling them in cinnamon-sugar before popping them into the loaf pan.
- 2 1/2teaspoons cinnamon
- 2cans (6-oz each) Pillsbury™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits each)
- 1/3cup butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Generously grease 8×4-inch loaf pan (do not use dark-coated pan). In small shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- 2Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Dip each quarter into melted butter; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Arrange in greased loaf pan.
- 3Bake 19 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown and center is baked through. Cool 2 minutes. Loosen edges; remove from pan. Place on serving plate. Serve warm.
- For that perfect all-over golden brown color, use a light coated pan for baking.
- Serve with fresh fruit and eggs or bacon for a filling breakfast.
- This is a great recipe for baking with kids! For less mess on everyone’s fingers, use a fork to dip each biscuit into the melted butter.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Craving bakery coffee cake but want to skip the trip to the cafe and high cost that comes with it? Four ingredients, three steps, and less than an hour is all that stands between you and the aroma of cinnamon sugar pull apart bread filling your home. This easy recipe turns buttermilk biscuits into an unforgettable breakfast that even the kids can help with. Little hands that like to get messy are perfect for assisting with rolling biscuit pieces in cinnamon and sugar. Use a light coated pan to ensure you get the perfectly brown color with no burning. Need more bakery-style inspiration? Our collection of quick and easy breads and muffins are full of other delicious options for the perfect weekend morning.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article