Colorful Quinoa Salad
Lately my husband and I have fallen in love with this freshly, tasty, and healthy quinoa salad. People said quinoa is taste plain. But when you know how to seasons it, you are going to have a big bowl quinoa salad with flavorful taste.
Here’s my recipe, and again in this recipe is still #oilfree
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup black bean rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn kernels rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped purple onion
- Chopped 2 jalapeño (optional)
- Chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (less or more)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cumin (less or more)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoke paprika (optional)
- 1/2 tsp peppers (less or more)
- Chili flakes (optional)
- to taste Salt
In a big bowl put all the ingredients together. Set aside.
In a small bowl combine all the seasoning added salt and mixed well.
Pour the seasoning mixture little by little into the quinoa mixture and toss it well, until you get your taste desired.
And your quinoa salad is ready.
Or you can keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve it later.
Enjoy your freshly colorful quinoa salad.
I can eat this salad throughout the day? because it’s so refreshed and yummy ?
❤️Happy Cooking ❤️
Source: Read Full Article