Dory in creamy white sauce
This recipe is from
- 1/2 kilo dory fillets, cut into 4 inches
- 1/4 cup lemonor calamansi juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary(optional)
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch(dissolved in 1 cup water)
- 100 grams butter
- to taste salt and pepper
- 100 grams green beans, steamed or sprinkled with parsley (opt)
Season dory fillets with rosemary, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Set aside for 15 minutes.
In a frying pan, heat oil then fry fish until golden brown.
Drain on paper towel and set aside.
In a bowl, pour milk and cornstarch then stir until dissolved. Set aside.
In a pan, heat oil and melt butter then saute onion until soft.
Add mushrooms then stir fry until light brown.
Pour milk mixture and bring to boil then season according to taste.
Simmer until begin to thickens. Keep stirring.
Add fried fish then simmer for another minute.
Transfer to serving plate then serve with steamed beans.
Source: Read Full Article