Garlic and Herb Cauliflower Chips
- Total: 30 min
- Active: 15 min
- Yield:about 22 crisps
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or silicone baking mats and spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl on high, stopping and stirring halfway through, until tender, about 2 minutes; let cool for 5 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower in a clean towel and squeeze out any liquid. Transfer to a medium bowl and add the Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Scoop heaping-tablespoon mounds of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart (10 to 12 to a sheet). Shape and flatten the mounds into small discs, about 2 1/2-inches wide.
- Bake until the edges of the crisps are deep golden brown, about 14 minutes. Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before serving; the crisps will firm up as they cool.
To cut down on prep time, use store-bought riced cauliflower.
Source: Read Full Article