Green Beans & Egg Noodles
Quick and easy ! ?
- 1 package egg noodles (16 ounce)
- 1 (1 lb) package ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons margarine, added at end of recipe
- Parmesan cheese (sprinkle)
In a large pot brown your ground beef, drain off any fat…
Place your chopped onion, green pepper and minced garlic into pot with ground beef, sauté until veggies are tender…..
Now add : margarine, black pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning, sauté all well…..
Next add your bag of thawed green beans, stir well….Heat on very low heat…..
Meanwhile boil your egg noodles until they are done, drain well…
Add cooked egg noodles to pot of ground beef and veggies, cook on very low heat until everything is mixed well…..I also added 2 more tablespoons of margarine to the ground beef / egg noodle mixture….
Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy ?!!
Source: Read Full Article