GUI Gruel. ?
I was starving. it was about 1 AM. And I didn’t what to die. ?
- Chicken broth
- Your seasoning that came with your Ramon
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Onyen powder
- Black pepper
- Permission cheese
- Lemmon pepper
- Lea and pirrens warsecuster sauce
- Hot sauce
- Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- Zesty Italian pickle chips
- Banana peppers
- Green beans, white corn, Ramon noodles (whatever kind you want)
- Sweet Bell peppers (mix the colors up)
- Sliced cheese (whatever kind you want)
Crunch up you Ramon noodles. And cut up you baba peppers with you zesty Italian pickle chips. (Sorry there is no picture of them)
(Put you Ramon in a bowl and pour chicken broth over it) and when you CAST IRON SKILLET is hot put a small drop of olive oil in it and swish it around and dump the stuff in the skillet. (Drain your green beans and corn juice…or drink it)
Add you sauces and other stuff and let it stir it until it all cooks.
Put the sliced cheese on top AFTER IT COOKS. And push it down into the gruel. (Trust me it will malt)
Enjoy. ? oh and tell me what you think about the logo for my restaurant im making (there are too. Just vote in the comments). Thank you. ?
((I know I used sweet peas and seasoned skillet corn. THAT WAS A MISTAKE.)) ?
Source: Read Full Article