Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip
A delicious easy dip made by my youngest daughter.
- 30 ounces Ragu's double cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- To taste granulated onion powder
- To taste granulated garlic powder
- 2 cans your favorite canned chili
- Ham and bun
- 1 slice smoked ham
- 1 slice hotdog bun
Brown the ground beef add salt, onion powder, pepper, and garlic to taste.
Mix the cheese, chili, and ground beef. Simmer 7 minutes or until warmed through. Add ham to the bun.
Add dip. Serve I hope you enjoy!
You will have plenty of dip leftover you can make more sandwiches or dip chips in it!!
Source: Read Full Article