- Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 10 3/4 – ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
Prepare Mashed Potatoes*; set aside.
In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat
Add the salt and pepper. Stir in thawed beans and soup; pour into a greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish or casserole.
Spoon Mashed Potatoes in mounds on bean mixture (or, if desired, pipe potatoes using a pastry bag and a large star tip).
Sprinkle cheese over the potatoes.
Source: Read Full Article