Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
This is what I love to make out of any leftovers, from my smoked chicken recipe. I prefer the white meat. I think it has a better texture. I will also use the dark meat as well. I’m not that picky.
- 4 Tablespoons FRESH Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons FRESH Chopped Chives
- 2 Cups Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (chopped)
- 3-4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 \2 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 \2 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1 \2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
Finely chop fresh parsley and chives.
Combine hickory smoked chicken and all other ingredients. Combine well. Refer to my hickory smoked lemon pepper recipe. Enjoy
Source: Read Full Article