Mixed puffed rice (Bengali street food)
Mixed Puffed rice is a popular street food in Bangladesh.I have made this recipe in my home with my style.Try this recipe and enjoy with your loved ones.Take Love from Bangladesh.??♥
- 100 gram Puffed rice
- 1/2 cup Chanachur
- 1/4 teaspoon Finely chopped lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Finely chopped ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoon Mustard oil-
- 2 tablespoon Cucumber chopped
- 1 teaspoon Green chilli chopped
- 2 teaspoon Coriender leafs fine chopped
Take a big bowl and put chopped onions and Green chillies into it with salt.Rub them properly. Then add all ingredients without puffed rice and oil into it.
Keep rubing. Then add mustard oil and puffed rice carefully.mix them well. Toss them.
Mixed Puffed rice is ready to serve.Enjoy this tasty Bengali street food.
Source: Read Full Article