One pot vegetable Khichri ?
This quickly made one pot healthy vegetable Khichri can be your ideal breakfast/ lunch. Specialy for those who go to school/ office and can’t have time or convenience for lunch.Cook it and enjoy.Take Love from Bangladesh. ??♥
- 1 cup Govindabhog rice
- 1/3 cup lentil
- 3 Tablespoon green peas(half boiled)
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 5-6 pieces green chillies
- 3 tablespoon soyabean oil
- Salt as required
- 1 chopped tomato into medium pieces
- 1 teaspoon termeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon coriender powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- Water 1 and half cup
Rinse and soak rice and lentil in water for 30 minutes.In a pressure cooker,put the rice and lentil mixchure and all the ingredients without water, ghee, green chillies and chopped tomatoes.Mix them well by rubbing.
Saute for 6-7 minutes.now mix water and stir well.pressure cooker it on high heat till it gives 2 whistles.Now put some green chillies, tomatoes and top up ghee on the khichri. Again pressure cooker it on medium heat till it gives 2 whistles.
Your one pot healthy khichri is ready. Serve it and enjoy.
Source: Read Full Article