Oven Baked Swai Recipe
"This is one of my favorite recipes for any kind of white fish."
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place swai fish in a glass casserole dish and season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion until softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour tomatoes over onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 260 calories;13.9 g fat;12.3 g carbohydrates;18.9 g protein;57 mg cholesterol;470 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article