Potato Chip-Crusted Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Total: 45 min
- Active: 25 min
- Yield:4 servings
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- For the chicken: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl or baking dish, add the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, ground mustard and 2 teaspoons each salt and pepper and stir to combine. Beat the eggs in a separate baking dish. Finely crush the potato chips in their bag or in a separate resealable bag. Pour into a bowl or baking dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 2 teaspoons salt. Dip the chicken in the seasoned flour and coat completely, then into the egg mixture until completely coated. Finally, dip the chicken into the potato chips, making sure the chips stick to the whole surface. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, flipping halfway through, until the chicken is golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 20 minutes.
- For the honey mustard sauce: While the chicken is baking, mix together the honey, mayonnaise, Dijon, yellow mustard, whole-grain mustard and garlic powder in a small bowl. Season with salt as desired. Serve with the chicken.
Source: Read Full Article