Ramen Stir Fry
- 2 pkgs. Ramen noodles, any variety
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg. frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1/2 bottle Stir Fry Sauce
- Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder, sesame seeds
Season chicken with pepper and garlic powder and cook along with onions until thoroughly cooked.
Add in mushrooms and stir fry vegetables and continue cooking until veggies are softened.
There will be extra moisture in the pot from the veggies; drain off and return to pot. Add in the stir fry sauce and a few dashes of sesame seeds.
Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles until tender; do not use flavor packets. Discard or save for future use.
Once cooked, drain and add to stir fry mixture.
Stir well to combine and add a few more shakes of sesame seeds.
Enjoy with some sriracha if desired!
Source: Read Full Article