Roasted Potatoes & Peppers
- 2 lbs Red Potatoes in bite sized chunks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1 Cubanelle Pepper cut into strips
- 1 med Yellow Onion cut into strips
- 2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 500 degree.
Mix all ingredients, except Salt and Black Pepper, in a large bowl and toss to evenly coat.
Cover baking sheet pan with aluminum foil.
Place all the ingredients onto baking sheet in a single layer then salt and pepper to taste.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir then place back in oven for about 5 more minutes or until potatoes are desired doneness.
Source: Read Full Article