Sheet Pan Baked Feta with Summer Vegetables
- Total: 35 min
- Active: 35 min
- Yield:4 servings
- Place a rimmed baking sheet on the lower rack of the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine the vinegar, rosemary sprig and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer until thick and syrupy and reduced to about 2 tablespoons, about 2 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Remove and discard the rosemary sprig.
- Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven. Scatter the corn, peppers, zucchini and scallions on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes and 1 teaspoon salt. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and toss. Nestle the slabs of feta in among the vegetables. Roast until the vegetables are tender and the feta is warmed through and softened, about 15 minutes.
- While the feta and vegetables roast, combine 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt and the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir in the bulgur. Remove from the heat and cover. Let sit for 8 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Once the vegetables are tender, turn on the broiler and move the baking sheet to the top rack of the oven. Broil until the cheese and vegetables are browned in places, about 2 minutes.
- To serve, divide the escarole among 4 shallow bowls. Top with the warm bulgur, vegetables and feta. Drizzle with the balsamic reduction and serve.
Source: Read Full Article