Sheet Pan Shrimp and Sausage Bake Recipe
"Easy shrimp and sausage bake, delicious, healthier, and gluten free, all on one big sheet pan in the oven!"
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes. Drain. Cut corn into thirds.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning, juice from 1 lemon, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to combine and set seasoning mixture aside.
- Combine boiled potatoes and corn, all the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, and sausage slices in a large bowl. Add seasoning mixture and mix evenly.
- Spread potato mixture onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Place lemon wedges evenly on all sides of the sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a bowl. Marinate for a few minutes. Add shrimp to the sheet pan with the potato mixture after 8 minutes of baking and mix to combine.
- Return sheet pan to the oven and cook until shrimp are opaque, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Per Serving: 333 calories;13.7 g fat;39.2 g carbohydrates;18.9 g protein;120 mg cholesterol;1010 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article