Shrimp Po’Boy Sliders
- Prep 20 min
- Total60 min
You don’t need to be in Louisiana to share big New Orleans flavor with your family. These Shrimp Po’Boy Sliders are simple as can be. Make this classic sandwich by topping fresh-baked Pillsbury™ French Bread with breaded shrimp, shredded lettuce, tomato and a homemade seasoned mayonnaise that tastes amazing on just about everything. This tasty Shrimp Po’Boy Sliders recipe will give you plenty of mini sandwiches that are great for dinner or the appetizer table.
can refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original French Bread
- 1/3cup mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1tablespoon sliced green onion
- 30frozen breaded popcorn shrimp (from 18-oz box)
- 1/2cup shredded lettuce
- 1medium plum (Roma) tomato, cut into 6 slices
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Cut dough (seam side down) crosswise into 6 equal pieces. Place dough pieces (seam side down) onto cookie sheet. Press each dough piece into 3×2 1/2-inch rectangle. Cut one diagonal slash across top of each dough piece with sharp knife.
- 2Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Transfer baked rolls to cooling rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, hot sauce, mustard, lemon juice and garlic powder; stir in green onion. Cover and refrigerate.
- 4Bake shrimp as directed on package, adjusting oven temperature if necessary.
- 5To assemble, cut baked rolls in half horizontally through the middle. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mayonnaise mixture onto bottom cut side of roll. Layer 5 shrimp, about 1 tablespoon lettuce and 1 slice tomato on bottom half of roll. Spoon about 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture on top, and add top half of roll. Repeat for remaining rolls and ingredients.
- For a less-spicy and more kid-friendly mayonnaise mixture, adjust the amount of hot sauce stirred in. Start with 1 teaspoon, and adjust by adding more to your liking.
- Bake your po’boy slider buns ahead of time so all you have to do is slice and top them when it’s time to serve!
- Frozen breaded shrimp comes in many shapes and varieties. If you decide to select a larger size, keep in mind that you might not fit as many shrimp onto your po’boy sliders.
- These sliders go well with a side of your favorite chips!
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- 1 1/2g
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Slider
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article