Shrimp Stir Fry with Bok Choy, Diced Tomatoes, and Rice Noodles Recipe
"A flavorful quick and easy dinner, perfect for busy days. Be sure to use fresh ginger and garlic for maximum flavor."
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly. Keep warm.
- Mix soy sauce, water, rice wine, brown sugar, grated ginger, and cornstarch together in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add red pepper flakes and chopped garlic; stir and fry for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and bok choy; saute until shrimp is pink and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and soy sauce mixture. Cook until mixture begins to thicken, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place cooked noodles in a warmed serving bowl. Pour shrimp mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with sliced green onions.
- Cook’s Note:
- This is also good served over rice. Other vegetables can be used or added to this recipe.
Per Serving: 476 calories;5 g fat;80.9 g carbohydrates;26.2 g protein;173 mg cholesterol;3110 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article