Spaghetti and Crab Meat
- 1 lb. crab meat
- 28 oz. can of crushed or diced tomatoes
- 2 TBS. tomato paste
- 2-3 TBS. extra virgin olive oil
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Fennel
- 1 TBS. crushed red pepper flakes
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Parsley, for sprinkling on top before serving
In a large pot, sauté chopped onions and minced garlic in the olive oil until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add all other ingredients (except spaghetti) and lower heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 2 hours. You may need to add more water after awhile if it starts to evaporate.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and put in a large bowl. Top with the crab sauce.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Serve with garlic bread or a loaf of Italian bread.
Buon appetito! ??
Source: Read Full Article