Spiced Mixed Cocktail Nuts with Pretzels
- Total: 1 hr(includes cooling time)
- Active: 10 min
- Yield:about 4 cups
Cocktail Spice Blend:
- For the cocktail spice blend: Mix together the sugar, paprika, thyme, mustard, cinnamon, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- For the nuts: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- Put the egg white in a large bowl and whisk until frothy. Add the cashews, peanuts, pecans, walnuts and pretzels and toss to coat in the egg white. Add the spice blend and toss again to coat.
- Spread the nut mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
Source: Read Full Article