Spicy Chicken Burrito Bowl
A modified instant pot/pressure cooker recipe.
- Step 1 Ingredients
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken – 1 in. cubes
- 1 (1.25 oz) Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- Step 2 Ingredients
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can of Corn Kernels (Drained)
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can of Black Beans with Chilli Sauce
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 (4 oz) Can of Diced Jalapenos
- 1 cup Long Grain Rice
- Step 4 Ingredients
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese
Add chicken, taco seasoning and chicken broth to a 6-qt pressure cooker and gently toss to combine.
Stir in corn, black beans, salsa, and jalapenos. Without stirring, add rice.
Cook on high pressure for ten minutes. Follow manufactures directions to vent and depressurize pot when finished.
Mix in cheese until melted. Serve. Top with garnish if desired.
Source: Read Full Article